Updated on 5th July 2018
This policy is only applicable to those that use our services. The more information being shared to us, allows us to improve and enhance our services for a better user experience. As you have every rights to know what we do with the information being provided to us, we will continue to keep you updated and notified if there are changes being made in any of our policies. The changes will take into effect within 30 days after it has been released to public. Information being shared with us by you will be used only within the capacity as explained below:-
What information we collect
Basically information provided to us such as your name, address, email address, topic preferences, credit card and other information. This information is stored for record purposes, retrieve of data when you login into your account and also if any enquiry is submitted to our support team, these information will be used as references or for troubleshooting purposes.
Visiting our website and tracking logs
This information includes:-
- Browser type and language
- IP address
- Activities done on our website such as page views, clicked links, numbers of visits and access time
- URL of the site you came from before coming to us and the URL of the site you are going to after us
Information for our third-parties
In order for us to provide a complete and smooth experience, we have engaged a few third parties to fulfill that. This is also extended to any social media platforms being used. For advertising purposes in and out of our website, cookies may be used by our third party partners in order to provide you with advertising based on your browsing activities and interests. Only required information will be provided to them and within the guidelines permitted by law.
Kindly click on the respective parties to view their privacy policies.
- Microsoft Azure – Platform provider
- Braintree and Chargebee – Payment gateway provider
- Twilio, MToolbox and Google Analytics - To enhance the functionalities of our website and services.
- Zendesk – Customer support ticketing
We are against any illegal activities such as fraud, spam and misconduct and if there is any of such being conducted, we will fully cooperate with the law enforcement agencies for any information requested by them. Kindly refer to our Terms of Service and Acceptable Usage Policy.
How do we use your information
- to create and maintain your account, and to control access to it;
- to provide you with real-time logs of your use of our services;
- to respond to any requests you may submit for support or sales information, or similar communications;
- to communicate with you (for example through newsletters, marketing emails, announcements or special offers) about our services;
- to measure interest in the website and our advertising campaigns;
- for billing and collection purposes, if you have subscribed to one of our paid plans;
- to help promote compliance with our Terms of Service or any other agreements between us;
- to enable third parties to provide services to us;
- for customers that request allocated dedicated IP addresses, for the purposes of assigning the dedicated IP address to that customer;
- to carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent; and
- to comply with the law.
With the recent implementation of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), it gives people a certain rights towards their personal data being collected by us. As such, we recognise and therefore comply to GDPR and the rights as per below :-
Right to be forgotten
Other than our service-related messages, you have the rights to opt-out any communications from us or our partners. The opt-outs will be done within 10 days after the request is being made. You can also request your personal data to be erased from our database in situations of information being not relevant anymore or you would like to stop using our service completely.
Right to access
You have the rights to ask whether a certain information about yourself is being processed, where is it being stored and for what purpose. You can also request for us to provide to you a copy of your personal data that is being stored by us.
You have the rights to use the data being stored by us to be extracted and shared to other services of your choice.
Breach of notification
We are responsible to report any data breaches to you within 72 hours after we were made aware of the breach.
Privacy by Design
Our systems are to be designed to only obtain relevant information and to process only the necessary data needed to complete our duties.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
DPOs are only required if the company is processing and monitoring large amount of data on a regular basis or specific categories of data and data relating to criminal convictions and offences of which in this case we do not and only process data when necessary.
Majority of these rights are able to be exercised and updated once you have signed into your account. If you have any questions or in need of assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you use our service
Your usage of our service is subjected to our Terms of Service. We will not store any contents of the emails sent and receive by you using our service permanently. It is temporarily done in order for us to maintain the reputation of our systems, ensuring all emails are complying to our Terms of Service, help you re-attempt to delivery emails that were previously unsuccessful and for providing data logs.
Deletion of data
Once you have cancelled your account, all your personal data in our servers will be permanently erased after 30 days.
If you have questions about this Policy, or if you’re concerned that we are using your information improperly, please contact us by mail:.Enginemailer @ Teneo Technologies Sdn Bhd (666508-K)
Attn: General Counsel,
Unit 1101B, Level 11, Wisma Prosper, Block B,
Kelana Centre Point, No. 3,
Jalan SS7/19, Kelana Jaya
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
by email: email@example.com